Benzema: "My confidence is soaring and I want to be successful at Real Madrid"

Varane: "I'll be able to evolve both as a player and person with Mourinho"

Alberto Navarro (Los Angeles) / Translation by Michael J. O'Donnell

Karim Benzema and Raphael Varane addressed the media in Los Angeles.

Varane
"I'm proud to play on this team. Real Madrid is where I can most evolve as a player. I will be able to become both a better player and person with Mourinho."

"There is competition at every club. One has to be aware of having to work and train hard in order to be a starter upon arriving here. I'm here to work and to do whatever's necessary to achieve that."

"It's rather impressive to be compared with Hierro. I hope to have a career as successful as his."

"The first people I had contact with were the President and Mourinho. I talk to everyone on the team, but speaking a different language makes my adaptation more difficult. I get along very well with the defenders and with people like Benzema and Sahin."

Benzema
"I only think about working hard and being successful here. I'm focused 100% in order to do it. My confidence is soaring."

"Zidane is a great player and he helps us a lot. I hope he trains with us some day. He's been of great help to me."

"Coentrao will do much for the team because he can play in any position. He is fast and fit."


source:www.realmadrid.com

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

 
Design by BloggerThemes